Tomorrow, from Tuesday, the summer season begins astronomically.. It lasts for several months, during which the temperature rises.. with youthful emptiness.. and deadly time that is wasted without any benefit.. Once upon a time, the summer center of the Ministry of Education was the head, but unfortunately it was directed and the desired goal was not achieved.. It disappeared from sight.. Today, the Ministry of Sports, based on its responsibility in the care of youth However, there is a need to work on designing summer programs suitable and suitable for all age groups, especially since it has the arms represented by the Sports for All Federation.. and some federations are concerned with publishing their sports in the summer. , such as swimming, horse riding, hiking, etc. The summer season should not go unnoticed without any benefit to the individual and society, and it should be invested to the maximum degree through the implementation of summer activities and recreational competitions. All of these serve the public interest, the most important of which is, first of all, spending free time.. and combating obesity, which began to spread among young people due to lack of movement.. I demand from the sports ministry that Clubs open their stadiums and swimming pools. Free to young people.. and to accelerate towards the creation of an integrated summer system.. Sorry one.
Excuse us.. in convenient installments
– I hope our team.. Tomorrow, they complete their victory by beating Uzbekistan and returning with the precious cup.
– I hope the noise around the coach will stop… that’s it.
To the Department of Investment in the Ministry of Sports.. Sincerely.. Riyadh Club is a hardworking club that keeps pace with the necessary developments.. It has excellent financial efficiency.. It complains (deadly routine) about the completion of procedures Is of (Riyadh Company) .. Q: When will it be approved and approved?
– Muhannad Shankeeti, Al-Ittihad player Looks like he will go down through his widest doors in history.
Congratulations to the Al-Ittihad and Al-Ahli clubs for organizing a friendly match between the two teams, even if it unfortunately happens without a public appearance.
– How much he cries over the spilled milk.. Now they weep over the abandonment of Firas al-Barikan.
Salute of admiration and pride for winning second place for a submerged club (Al-Sar) in Al-Faida and climbing into the excellent futsal league.
– It seems that Riyadh, having won the Futsal Cup, is determined to win the championship of many sports, especially the individual in which he is very different.
– I really liked Mr. Abdullah Al-Shaheen, President of the Kuwait Football Association, who a few days ago announced another strategy to restore Kuwaiti football to its former glory, saying literally: the goal is to qualify for the World Cup 2030 A satirical writer commented: Yes, it is possible that this could be achieved in a case presented in the event of the tournament being similar to that of Qatar.
– Ali Majeed, a young Saudi fighter who belongs to the Esperance club, recently won two gold and silver medals at the World Weightlifting Championships in Mexico … and the sports media (to know the last).