- Hindi News
- Schools closed in four districts of Haryana adjoining Delhi, private government offices were asked to work from home
Chandigarh/Sonipat/Jhajjar5 minutes ago
In view of the increasing pollution situation in Delhi-NCR, the Haryana government has closed schools in four districts of the state namely Gurugram, Sonipat, Faridabad and Jhajjar. Along with this, all government and private offices have been asked to do work from home.
The Haryana government has taken this decision in view of the increasing level of pollution. It is worth noting that the Delhi government has already taken a decision in this regard. Haryana Government has implemented new guidelines with immediate effect. These instructions will be effective till 17 November 2021. The district administration will ensure wide publicity by making Munadi in its jurisdiction.
People exercising amid pollution in Delhi’s Lodhi Garden.
Haryana government took these important decisions
- All government and non-government schools will remain closed during this period.
- To reduce pollution, priority should be given to work from home in private and government offices so that the number of vehicles on the roads can be reduced by 30 percent.
- During this time all types of construction and development activities will be completely banned. All stone crushers and hot mix plants will remain completely closed.
- No municipal body will be allowed to burn garbage.
- Burning of any kind of residue has also been banned.
- Manual road cleaning will also be prohibited. Water sprinkling will be ensured on the roads to check dust pollution.
- All the District Magistrates will constitute a Joint Inspection Team to ensure compliance with these rules and for a comprehensive investigation.
There is more news…