Lulu Mall controversy: Try to create communal disharmony, strictly deal with them, orders CM Yogi – India Times Hindi News

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said anarchy would not be tolerated at any cost, as he ordered the Lucknow district administration to strictly deal with the “pranksters” involved in the Lulu Mall controversy.

A video of some people offering namaz inside the mall went viral on Twitter, raising eyebrows from the protesting right-wing parties and announcing that they would recite Hanuman Chalisa inside the mall as well.

The police have registered an FIR in this matter on the basis of the written complaint of the mall administration.

While giving instructions to the officials during a meeting in Lucknow on Monday evening, Adityanath said, “A mall has opened in Lucknow. It is working as a vocational institute. Making it a political battleground, making baseless statements, protesting on the streets and obstructing the mass movement is wrong. Lucknow district administration should take this seriously as a malicious attempt is being made to create communal disharmony with chaos. The administration should deal strictly with those who try to spoil the atmosphere by selling unnecessary things.


Lulu MallWhich was recently inaugurated by CM in Lucknow, was part of UP Buyers Summit 2018, in which PM Narendra Modi along with big businessmen of the country participated.

mall It has been constructed at a cost of Rs 2,000 crore. The organization has also announced its initiatives in Varanasi and Prayagraj.

the inspection

According to a senior police officer involved in the investigation, the CCTV footage confirmed that it was a deliberate prank to malign the mall and spread enmity and hatred among the communities.

Read also | Police lodge case against unknown people on Namaz at Lulu Mall

Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (South) Rajesh Kumar Srivastava said it became clear from the footage that the boys in the video had no clue as to how the prayers were held, claimed media reports.

The mall administration has also denied claims that 80% of the mall’s employees were from the Muslim community.

The Lulu Mall administration statement said that 80% of the mall’s employees were from the Hindu community and the remaining 20% ​​were from other communities.

Know all about latest information, braking informationwatch prime movies And Niwas TV Right here.